Typical Carpet Cleaning
can be a drag
- Long Dry Time
- Sticky Residue
- Hoses and water lines (unsightly & hazardous)
- Noisy Equipment
- Down Time
- Risking damage or accidents with high water use
Our VLM Carpet Cleaning
Better Value, Lower Cost
- Quick Dry (Avg 75min)
- NO Sticky Residue
- NO Hoses / Water Lines
- Quiet Machine
- Almost No Down Time
- NO Risks
There is nothing wrong with traditional (Hot Water Extraction, HWE, Steam) carpet cleaning. In fact, we still use this method upon request for a premium deep-clean.
However, there is a better option for most commercial facilities and many homes, very low moisture carpet cleaning (often referred to as VLM, encap or padcapping).
High water use means you may:
- wait a long time for carpet to dry
- experience a sticky residue
- see stains coming back
- notice faster re-soiling
- find hoses & lines running throughout your facility
- hear a noisy truck or portable system
- counteract any “green” efforts (tons of waste water)
- risk water damage to floor, walls, fixtures etc.
- risk lines leaking or accidental flooding
BUT with our low-moisture solution you:
- love your clean carpets
- don’t have to wait long at all
- notice no sticky residue
- find that stains don’t “wick” back to the surface
- enjoy a continuing clean for 2-3 vacuumings after
- don’t worry about trip hazards
- don’t have loud equipment running
- waste nothing
- eliminate many risks
Because you deserve the BEST floor care available, from high-performance coatings on tile & grout to low-moisture carpet cleaning, we offer only the best values and most effective solutions for your floor care needs.
While both one-time and periodic services are available, for commercial client best value always comes from a customized routine maintenance schedule.
Residential clients can simply contact us or click the “book online” button to schedule your in-home service!